martes, 19 de junio de 2012

Suna no Izumi - Inglés

Fountain of sand

If the blowing wind can make the sand dancing
It will create my footsteps and sweep away the snakes

Bearing the shining of the sun in my back
The shadow which goes first wipe my throat with heat

It's just like when awake from the dream
Everything will change
How much time has passed from that time?

If the heat haze burn the horizon
The earth will lose its boundary line

It should be an premonition
On this dying world
And it's projected on this stagnant eyes

I'm walking astray on this wasteland
I see an oasis as a mirage
I think I can reach it in this range if I stretch this hands

Used with the eternity, I believe in the fountain
And drowned in the ephemeral dream

I can't turn back for the second times
The granted wish drive my feeling
The repeated error
Make the resurrected time change the space and time

The dried north wind blowing out the illusion
Same with the loneliness of the dark night
I led and swallowed by the fountain of sand





Credits. http://toshivk.blogspot.com/2011/10/deluhi-suna-no-izumi-lyric-translation.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario